
If you didn't get one of these on Facebook or email.....don't feel bad.....you can read it here......if you did get one & you came to check out the blog......you can read it again! Merry Christmas!
Dear Family and Friends,
We're taking the extra easy (and Free!) way out of Christmas cards this year through email! We hope this note finds you and your family well.
This has been a slow year at the cabinet shop for Mark. There hasn't been much building going on in this slow economy, but it looks like things will start to turn around a little bit for them in the next few months. He's had a few other activities to keep him busy, though! He works with the 12 and 13 year-old boys at church and in Boy Scouts and really enjoys it. He also started a site for Bountiful Baskets - a produce co-op - here in Heber, so he helps run that for a few hours every Saturday morning.
I'm serving as Relief Society secretary in our ward and really enjoy the sisters I get to work with. I stay home with our kids and try to keep some semblance of order (even as I type this, Burke is up on the computer desk pulling out papers and slobbering all over everything). I got into running late this Spring and love it like I never thought I would! I try to keep up with the big events in our family and post them on our blog hilandmark.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out.
Carson is 3 1/2 years old and goes to preschool two afternoons a week for a couple of hours - and loves it! He has an awesome teacher who always tells me how polite and well behaved he is. He's learning the alphabet and recognizes letters all over the place. He's really good at counting things too. He loves to sing songs, read books, play outside - sun or snow , play the Wii with Dad, pick on his brother relentlessly, and help me around the house.
Burke is 15 months old and keeps us laughing. He looks a little like a gorilla when he walks - slightly pigeon-toed, arms swinging, belly poked out. He's a tease and thinks everything he does is pretty funny. He does, however, have a pretty bad temper and bangs his head & throws himself on the floor when things don't go his way. He knows a little bit of sign language and is really good at pointing and making noises so we know what he wants - or doesn't want. His only real word so far is "buh-buh" for "bye-bye", but I think he's started saying "jsshh" for "juice" today. He understands a lot of what we say and is really good at following instructions. He has the best belly laugh ever!
This has been a good year for us, and we're grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that gives us peace and direction. We're excited to celebrate His birth this Christmas season.
We hope all of you enjoy the Holidays!
Love,
the Seiters
2 comments:
I am glad I got onto your blog and saw this! I did the same route of Christmas cards this year... I will have to do a post like this too! Thanks for the idea!
Have a happy holiday!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment