Carson's Dr's appointment went really well yesterday. He only cried a little when they gave him his shots & the Doc & nurses were so impressed with him. He weighs 24lbs 8oz (35%), he's 32" (40%) tall & his head is 49.5 cm (90%). He's got a lotta brains - what can I say?
I didn't take any pics of my Christmas stuff today because I haven't been home much & probably won't be for the next 2 days, but I'll see what I can do.
Carson's favorite thing to say is "Oooo, bih trwuhckh" (ooo, big truck) whenever we drive anywhere - the whole time we're driving! He said "Cah" today too while I was showing him the cars on his blanket. He's having a lot of fun playing with his cousins & it's wearing him out so he's sleeping well at night which is a major bonus!
Here are some more pics of San Diego that my mom sent.....enjoy!
2 comments:
ps. I look like I'm pregnant but I'm really not. I wish I was so I could justify the (not baby) bump - but I'm not
ha. nice comment. um... can you change the color of your font? it's way hard to read... i think it's making me go blind. yup. thanks. lol...
Post a Comment