December 1st we left for San Diego!! My parents stayed our house Sunday night & we all flew out of SLC together. We stayed in our timeshare/condo whatnot for a week!! We went to Sea World, the Zoo, the Temple, Bloomingdales, Nieman Marcus; we had great weather & ate good food. We watched some movies, went swimming, ate some good food. It was a great week. Carson did so well travelling & liked to see the animals everywhere we went.
One of the best parts was spending time with my mom & dad & them spending time with Carson. Love them!!
I put up some of my Christmas stuff before we left & have been finishing since we got home. I still a have few more things to get out - mostly due to the fact that I started reading the TWILIGHT series. Oh my!! I didn't think I'd get as addicted as everyone says they do.....I was wrong! I couldn't put it down! I've read the first two books in one week & I can't wait to read the others! She's a little wordy for me sometimes & she uses words that I don't get/descriptions of facial expressions or emotions that I can't picture......but I love them!! So I spent ALL of today reading. Carson mostly ate candy all day...except for a few bites of a PB & J....I had one too, but that's all I've eaten all day!! READ NOW - EAT LATER!! I finished by 6pm so I did tidy up the house & I even vacuumed....that's somewhat productive, right?
We've been invited to a dinner tomorrow with Mark's mission president & some of his mission buddies. We're having Ukrainian food & I'm supposed to bring a salad....hopefully mark translates it correctly so it doesn't turn out awful!!
3 comments:
Welcome to vampire lovin' land!
finally you are back. for the love, i've been waiting for a post for ages. i'm glad you had fun. super jealous of the shopping and fun in the sun. i still just can't get into twilight. the commercials for the move made it even less appealing to me... maybe one day.
I want to see your Christmasy-Christmas house! Brittneya and I just learned about "Team-Edward" and "Team-Jacob" which are you on?
Post a Comment