Carson has started to say "Uh-huh" and nod his head!! "Carsie, do you want some milk?" "Uh-huh!" I love it!
He's also started to say "No" & it's so cute!! It's not an angry, spoiled no, it's a shake-his-head-scrunch-his-nose-tilt-his-head-poke-out-his-bottom-lip "Nnnooo" "Carsie, do you have a kiss for mama?" "Nnnooo!" Love it!
The other day we were playing a "game" Carson had something in his mouth & I grabbed it with my mouth & we passed it back & forth. Later that night at supper, he had a plastic straw in his mouth & I went to grab it & he tilted his head down so I couldn't reach it!! We both started laughing so hard! He did it for quite a while & we tried to get a video of it!
I'm still waiting for my video to upload...not sure if it's going to work. But in the meantime I've been doing laundry & looked in on Carson & he was laying on the floor in his room - on his stomach with his legs up in the air looking at the pictures in the front of his Book of Mormon! So cute!!!
So the video didn't work....I'll maybe try facebook or something. But now Carson has his sweatshirt - that he took from the "darks" pile & has it over his head so the arms are swinging free.....funny, because after I changed his diaper I didn't put his feet back in his jammies, so the legs of of his pj's are swinging free too!!
Can you tell it's time for a haircut?!?!
3 comments:
he looks so much like you ... agreed?
he's a darling little man.
Carson is such a doll! I'm proud of your McGiver moves! Way to go! So, I decided to try a bag of mint 3 Musketeers, because you had mentioned them...LOVE THEM!! It's a dangerous thing...I'm hooked.
yes & yes....Carson does look like me & my dad. I think that's why I love him so much...?!?!
mint 3 muskateers are definitely dangerously addicting. I sometimes feel a little better about it a lot of them because they're "less fat"...who knows if that's true...who cares!
Post a Comment