Yesterday we woke up to 2-3 inches of snow. I opened up the shutters and showed Carson the "Snnnooowww". He pointed outside & said "noh". So I repeated back to him "SSSSSSSnow", to which he replied "NNNNNNoh" - Love it!! I love the talking stage!
Also yesterday, Carson brought me his little hard hat that came in a big set of play tools. I put it on his head & he held it with one hand (it's kinda big on him) & he walked over to his truck that was sitting on top of a little bin of toys. He started pulling on it (while still holding his hat) and saying "tukh! tukh!" (Truck & stuck are the same word, so I'm not sure which it was). So I pulled it down for him & he got on (still holding his hat). He did it again today. I don't know where he got the idea that he has to have his hat on to ride his truck, but I love it!
For a while now he's been pretty good at prayer time. Before we eat & before we go to bed we say prayers. He'll usually clasps his hands together, but sometimes he'll try to fold his arms (they're a little short for that still I think). He'll usually be quiet while we're praying, but sometimes he'll sneek some food & then fold his hands again really fast in time to say "AHMA" when we finish with "amen". At bedtime, he'll clasp his hands around his sippy cup that's pressed up against his chest.
Right now, Carson's asleep on my bed. I cuddled him to sleep because I needed to cut his fingernails & I can only do it while he's sleeping. (I love to cuddle him & watch him while he sleeps. It reminds me of when he was teeny tiny!) Once I was done, I laid him on our bed & he kinda woke up & rolled over - right to the edge of the bed! I put some pillows down just in case he falls off!
2 comments:
I love all these pictures! That bum in the air is the greatest!
love the hat. and the "ha ha ha" pic. "we're having a field day!" was that you?
Post a Comment