We cleaned out the garage today & put stuff in the shed!!! *HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF* There are still a couple of things that need to get moved, but it feels SO good to have things clean & organized in there finally! I got all of our food storage stuff organized & now I need to go thru & see what we have & what we need. The shed still needs siding, but it's going to cost like 3 or 4 hundred for that, so we'll probably save up & do it when it's warm in the spring/summer/who knows when!
I took Carson to the doctor yesterday.....it's "nothing to worry about" I put a humidifier in his room tonight with some vapor inhalant whatnot in it, so hopefully he'll sleep well & feel/sound better in the morning. They said if he gets worse & is still bad by Tuesday, to bring him in again...hopefully we won't have to go back.
I'm substituting in the CTR 5 class tomorrow, so I need to go find an activity to do with them for 20 minutes or so. They're practicing for the primary program for most of the time....I'm excited. I also need to go vacuum, fold laundry, empty the garbages, read a Conference talk (because we just got our Ensign & I'm so excited!), and go to bed!!!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats exciting about the shed! Poor Carson. I read somewhere that kids get like up to 9 colds a year. I think Olivia is slowly getting one. Or does he not have a cold???
Post a Comment