Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Kelsey tagged me! This is fun!

8 THINGS

....8 things I am PASSIONATE About...
1) My Family
2) Home Decor
3) Food
4) Finding Good Deals
5) Food
6) Home Decor
8) My Family (yes they repeat, I'm not a very passionate person!)

....8 "words" or "phrases" I say way too often...
1) Um Carson, what are you doing?
2) Carson, why are you doing that?
3) Carson, where are you?
4) When are you going to be home?
5) Let's eat something
6) There's nothing to eat
7) I have nothing to wear
8) Can I go shopping?


....8 Things I want to do before I die...
1) Go to Israel
2) Ride an elephant
3) Master bread-making
4) Go to a daytime talk show (preferrably Oprah on "My Favorite Things" day!! Or Ellen during "12 Days of Giveaways"!!)
5) Go shopping without having to worry about money
6) Travel Europe
8) Travel the US (Church History Tour, etc)

....8 Things I have learned From my past...
1) Heavenly Father and Jesus are wonderful
2) Kids make messes, and it's ok
3) You're oblivious to A LOT when you're a kid
4) Pleasing everybody is exhausting
5) You can't change anybody; you can only change yourself & give them someone different to respond to
6) People do the best they can with what they have
7) You always have choices (a direct quote from my Dad!)
8) Do what is right, let the consequence follow!

....8 Places I would love to see...
1) Heaven
2) The Statue of Liberty
3) Poland
4) The Holy Land
5) Egypt
6) Africa
7) The Mediterranean (Greece, Italy, etc)
8) The inside of a lot of homes (Mark thinks I'm a creep, but I like to look inside other people's homes....at night when their blinds are open & their lights are on.....but only from the street when we're driving by)

....8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1) More money
2) A new pair of jeans
3) A new season of "I Love Lucy"
4) A Bosch
5) To see new baby London
6) A home business that I LOVE and will make money at
7) To get my butt in gear
8) Lunch

....8 More People I Tag!
1) Laurel
2) Brittney
3) Amber
4) Camee
5) Kristin (did Kelsey tag you?)
6) Taryn
7) Marianne
8) Mom & Jenn

2 comments:

kelsey said...

you can look inside my house. oh wait, i don't have one yet... dang it.

Laurel said...

Hilary, I know you tagged me but that s a long list! Holy Smokes! It will take me a while. But I will work on it. It would be fun to actually think about those things because I have no idea what I would actually say.