Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag

Laurel tagged me.....
4th picture folder, 4th picture

It's from the "sample pictures" in the My Pictures folder!! Most of my pictures are on CDs because our computer was dying & Mark took everything off, so I don't have much for pictures saved to the computer. I guess it's fitting that it's a winter scene....maybe?

I tag.....everybody!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Cool picture, I want it to snow.

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Bad snow... snow means that it is getting cold! Remember where we live!!!

Mark and Hilary said...

snow = Christmas music!! I've been listening to it since last week when it snowed. It's all gone now, but the music is here to stay, baby!

ec said...

hilary! of course i remember you. thanks for the comment.

you have a cute little family...where the heck are you living? you look good, and happy. i'm excited to read your blog!