Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing in the "Noh"

I took Carson outside yesterday for a few minutes while Mark was finishing up the shed. I held some snow out to him in my hand & he barely stuck the end of his finger in it & then he told me to put it down - he didn't like it. We walked back to the shed & he ventured out on his own a little bit & ended up falling down - he didn't like it. I got pictures of it - he didn't like it. He warmed up to it after a while - as long as he was on the driveway!




Here are a couple videos. In the first video, I obviously didn't hold the camera the right way - I wish it would tell me that I can't turn it that way to shoot videos...."I knew that! Why can't I remember it?" "Try a simple association. Like: normal people use 10% of their brain. How much do you use? One and a half percent." - so I shot the second one to replace it, but they are both really cute, so I couldn't delete the first one! (but I've been trying for an hour to get the other one on here & I can't make it work....so stayed tuned....maybe)

PS. Where is "Tommy Boy"? At Mom & Dad's? I need it!


Carson's voice sounded a little raspy (is that how you spell that?) after I brought him inside. We were only out for like 10 minutes & he had his coat & hood on the whole time. He sounded pretty deep & so sad when he (sort of) went to bed last night. He sounded pretty rough when he got up today, so I'm taking him to the doctor today. For real this time. I read on Kristin's blog the other day that Brenna was so sick all day & then she took her to the doctor & she WAS FINE!! I'm pretty sure that's what Carson'll do. Great. Oh to have free health care......maybe Obama-Rama's on to something....viva la socialism! (I don't really know what that means, or if Bama's gonna give us free healthcare, but it was fun to say!)
PPS, I've started listening to Christmas music....love it!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

Hilary - you made me laugh! I do the SAME thing when taking videos of my kids. I do it the LONG way, and then realize after I can't do that! "Why can't I remember this?!" is right!! I hope Carson's feeling alright - sick kids are no fun.

Laurel said...

Poor Carson looks so sad. Olivia hasnt really discovered the snow yet. I love how he waved to the car.

Jenn said...

You figured out the text thing! Good on ya! Love your snow pictures - I'm so excited to see Carson again. The last time I saw him was July when he was just taking steps! I think he has grown up a ton since then.

Amber said...

I need to dig out the christmas music! I love it too! today I heard the pattersons wistling a christmas song at church, and thought to myself...Holy cow, christmas really is just right around the corner...can you believe it!?!?! Well, talk to you soon! We need to get together!