Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures

The reindeer we made for Family Home Evening last week. (And the darling Christmas magnets my friend made for neighbor treats. Thanks!! Love them!!)

Carson out "snuhvelling" or "snuhbelling" the snow.

Tummy time (and some nasty red-eye)

The circle quilt Gramma Jo made for Burkie. Burkie not really feeling it (even though his outfit matches his blanket.)
Rolls on his rolls. I can't get enough, really.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute pictures Hil. Burke and Brayden do have the same hair line. Guess they're destined to be best buds. We are excited to see you guys this weekend.

kelsey said...

oh my rolliness. i know that's not a word, but nothing comes closer. i love the circle quilt, it's super cute.
nice reindeer idea too, maybe we should do that. . . do you have to have FHE during finals? ha. jk. when are you coming over???

Amber said...

I hope this baby of mine has as many rolls as he does! Lilee didn't have a single roll, ever,,she was just long and skinny, and I absolutely love the ROLLS! = )