Mark and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by going to Runner's Corner & spending an hour an half talking to the salesman. It was so fun & he was very knowledgeable. My next book to read will be "Born to Run" - about the Tarahumara Indians who run 100+ miles in homemade sandals and don't have any joint problems.
Then we went to Applebee's (I ran to Hobby Lobby while Mark waited for our table - it's like Michael's and Tai Pan and everything fabulous all rolled into one!!!!) & then we made a mad dash into Coldstone & ate it on the way home. It was a really fun night & we're grateful to T & L for watching our kids......a lot longer than we'd planned.
We had snow overnight a couple of times and Carson woke up and said "It winter-ed all over!" Burke really like being outside. He didn't love falling in the snow, but he didn't cry and panic like Carson did when he was that age. (I think Burke looks like Yoda with his hood on!)
Carson had a little program at his preschool on Wednesday. They did a couple of songs and poems and it was really cute! He does all of them really well at home, but he wasn't much into performing with everyone watching him. He wasn't shy, he just didn't do much.
Burke learned to climb into this rocking chair all by himself. I was over fixing lunch & turned around & there he was. He got off by himself & then I watched him get back on two or three more times. Tricky, that one. He's also climbed up on the kitchen chairs all by himself a time or two.....
Mark's been really busy at the shop this week - going to work at 3am and coming home at 6pm for supper & sometimes going back to work. Ugh. We'll all be glad when this week is over!!
I wish I was more excited for Halloween. The older I get the more annoying it seems - it's all your fault, Mom! I hope the older my kids get, the more fun it gets. We'll see.
1 comment:
I love this little robin hood. How cute is he? Skeletons are pretty darn cute too. Did you ever come here in September? Never mind, I don't want to know. If you did and didn't come see me I would be sad. ha.
Post a Comment