Not much.
Carson's loving preschool. Burke's walking like a champ. The shop has some work lined up. I've got a craft on-the-go and a huge list of cleaning to get done.
Burke likes to put things on his head.... (Bowl from the rice cooker)
I started at 1pm on a Wednesday digging carrots. We finished at midnight that night. Between the rain forcing me to move my carrot cleaning operation into the garage, picking up Carson from preschool, fixing snacks, changing diapers, fixing dinners, and putting kids to bed.......I'd say midnight was a reasonable hour. Oh yeah, and the fact that we got 30 cups of grated carrots(bowl on the right) and 23 cups of sliced carrots (bowl on the left) - scrubbed, grated/sliced (in the food processor, but still), blanched, cooled, and bagged. Oi vei!
Too cool for school. Not sure where this squinty, bad-boy look came from......
Climbed in there all by himself while I was making the beds.......screamed and cried when I took him out.....
A break in the storm. These are some of my favorite moments.......the bright sun in the midst of the dark clouds........
Flames are #1...(?).....I don't know anything about hockey........
The newest/funnest thing at our house is to take all the cushions off the couch and "build a big beautiful castle." On Sunday, Dad made an awesome fort!
Yes, that's Mark's foot...
On Monday night we had our Seiter Family - Family Home Evening at Wheeler Farm. It was fun. There was a little corn/hay maze.......
A wagon ride......(no, it wasn't snowing - just fingerprints on the lens. awesome.)
Farm creatures. This goat almost escaped it's pen because the lock wasn't done up on the chain. Good thing Grandpa was right there to set that goat straight. (no, he wasn't demonic in real life)
And we each got to pick a pumpkin from the patch.
Burkie's GQ look - sporting the shirt Aunt Brittney made him for his birthday!
Carson had a friend come over and play today. I was in the kitchen cutting cantaloupe & had to stifle my laughter as I ran to the computer to capture this epic story:
Carson: want me to tell you a story, Tucker?
Tucker: what kind of story?
Carson:once upon a time there were 4 men named Jacob, Jingleheimer, Smith.And they went to a place where the people were shouting.And there was a bad girl named Prince..... Aggilerge and he was bad.And she killed somebody and then she died.....
Tucker: wanna play outside?
Are you dying of laughter??? RANDOM!!!
I ran seven miles (ok, it was really 6.75) a week and a half ago & it felt awesome! Mark & I went to a fine dining restaurant & had a gift card for a $70 meal - we used it all & loved every minute of it!!! Conference weekend was fun. I wish I would've heard more of a couple of the sessions, but sometimes life with 2 little kids is loud and chaotic. Thank Heavens for the internet & the Ensign!
Nothing's really very exciting. We're doing the best we can with what we've got and things are pretty great!
You Rock! You are Wonder Woman! And you're right things are pretty great and that's in large part to having a dedicated mommy at home who keeps things ticking along. My Hat's off to you.
3 comments:
Love the shirt! Couldn't think of a better model!
Fun. You are like wonder woman or something. You and your Garden creations. Carsons story is great. I hope he remembers it and tells me sometime.
You Rock! You are Wonder Woman! And you're right things are pretty great and that's in large part to having a dedicated mommy at home who keeps things ticking along. My Hat's off to you.
Post a Comment