I threw in a random one of me with the kids opening Christmas Eve jammies just to prove that I was really present this Christmas!
Carson got dress-ups & my mom made the cowboy outfit. He also got a scooter & some Tag Junior books from Santa. He got a little snow shovel & he & Burke got Buzz & Woody to share.
Burke got some Little People sets & he & Carson got hooded/animal bath towels.
Every year, G & G Seiter give all the grandkids an ornament. This year they got little Stable scenes made out of olive wood from Israel. They also got little trees to hang all their ornaments on!
This was a great Christmas!
3 comments:
Fun Pictures! My favorite thing about this post is how Carson and Burke got "Woddy and Buzz to share" and then that picture of Carson holding both of them with Burke in the background. Awesome picture Hil. I'm being serious, I think it is so funny.
By the way, when you upload pictures the appear in the opposite order of which ones you uploaded first. So, perhaps the first one you uploaded was the bottome one???
ha. I was going to say the same thing. . . it looks like the buzz and woody to share aren't being shared much!
Super cute christmas jammies. Your mom's talent makes me sick (in a good way). lol. So cute.
I always have to think through my pics and how they will upload, or they are all backwards. . . but you can just put "none" for the justification, then you can move them around wherever you want, and even justify them afterward if you want them centered. . . just a thought!
Cute pics!
Post a Comment