Carson calls Freezies (American: otter pops) Threezebeads.
He likes to exclaime "Oh my heaven sakes of America!!!"
Burke's language has improved so much! He's putting lots of words together - even if you can only understand some of them. I was on the phone the other day & he ran up to me holding up his hand "Boohee. Boohee." He had a big boogie on his hand!
He says "T-heeuw" for thank you. Carsee is "Cah-hee". He has a big fat lisp, so when we make the sound of zipping up his jammies it's "TTTHHHHIIIIPPP". And if anyone, anywhere, ever is eating something - "Un thome" He always wants "ThoTha" with his nachos (salsa), and the other night he was standing on his chair singing while I was getting it "thotha. THOtha. thoTHA. THOTHAAAAAA"
But my all time favorite - that I try to get him to do all day - is when I say "Silly Burkee" he'll say "Thee-eee Mommy" or "Thee-ee Cah-hee".
Carson's been coming up to me lately wanting to show me how much he loves me - either by spreading his arms really far apart or giving me a giant hug. That'll never get old.
Neither will the sound of my kids laughing. Somebody the other day said that our kids are always smiling - which isn't really true - but I try to smile and laugh with them a lot. There is no better sound than my kids belly laughing because I'm tickling them or giving them Eskimo kisses or because they're making silly faces at each other and making the other one laugh. Laughter is the best.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope it's OK that I read your blog. I love it! Especially the part about taking your boys to the parade in their PJs. My kids love their jammies, I don't think they ever outgrow that...
This is something I'm so excited for! Stuart says plenty of funny things but it's even funnier when little kids say and do this stuff.
Post a Comment