She's a SHE!!! I'm so happy! (even though I knew you were confident it's still nice to actually KNOW that now!) Love her name. Love her size. She's beautiful!!! You are looking radiant as always. You have babies like it's nobody's business. CONGRATS to you and your family!! Take care and hope to bump into you sometime this summer!
She is the most beautiful little girl ever! I am so happy you get to experience having a daughter, its a magical experience! Congratulations to you, Mark, and the boys!!
I called your phone yesterday but your mom had it and I don't know your house line. So... I came over and quiety knocked on your door and than ran away when you didn't answer. I will have to find another time to come by and see you guys. Do you need anything? I know your parents are there so maybe just save some jobs for me to do. Congrats. She is adorable.
I'm sobbing. Oh man, I love her already. Lottie!!!! I could not love her name more. I'm so glad you got your baby girl. Thanks for posting all the pics. I hope all is well!!!
Congrats Hilary!! Laken was seriously almost a Lottie! I LOVE that name so much! She's gorgeous and I'm so happy you got a little girl, you'll love it and lucky her to have 2 older brothers to protect her! So cute!
10 comments:
She's a SHE!!! I'm so happy! (even though I knew you were confident it's still nice to actually KNOW that now!)
Love her name. Love her size.
She's beautiful!!!
You are looking radiant as always. You have babies like it's nobody's business. CONGRATS to you and your family!! Take care and hope to bump into you sometime this summer!
SO, SO, SO happy for you~ CONGRATS on yet ANOTHER gorgeous child! :) You guys make 'em great!
She is the most beautiful little girl ever! I am so happy you get to experience having a daughter, its a magical experience! Congratulations to you, Mark, and the boys!!
I called your phone yesterday but your mom had it and I don't know your house line. So... I came over and quiety knocked on your door and than ran away when you didn't answer. I will have to find another time to come by and see you guys. Do you need anything? I know your parents are there so maybe just save some jobs for me to do. Congrats. She is adorable.
Can't wait to see her! She is a doll!
I'm sobbing. Oh man, I love her already. Lottie!!!! I could not love her name more. I'm so glad you got your baby girl. Thanks for posting all the pics. I hope all is well!!!
I came back just to stare at her perfect face.
Yay!!! I'm glad she here!!!
Congrats Hilary!!
Laken was seriously almost a Lottie! I LOVE that name so much!
She's gorgeous and I'm so happy you got a little girl, you'll love it and lucky her to have 2 older brothers to protect her! So cute!
she is the sweetest!! congrats Hilary!
Post a Comment