Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can I have your attention please?


Thank you. I love attention. (-Brett Drewry, young adult conference, circa 1976ish?)

It's been a pretty uneventful week. Mark's still working from 5-6am to 7-8pm, so Carson & I are trying to keep ourselves entertained.

I babysat our twin 1-yr-old & 4 yr-old (she's not a twin) nieces on Thursday. It worked surprisingly well between Camber being at a friends house & Carson & the twins' nap times. I did have to clean up after a blow-out, but other than that things went pretty good.

I didn't even go to the grocery store this week because the weather was crappy & I just didn't feel like it......no trips to the store = money saved, right?

I'm going visiting teaching this week....nothing like putting it off to the last 5 days of the month right? I don't know why I put it off so long, it really is fun once I get out & do it. It's just the phone calls that I hate, so I put them off until I absolutely have to do it.

Maybe I'll venture out of the house at some point this week. I have some returns to make at Target & a couple of places so maybe I'll do that one day. Who knows? Maybe I'll call Amber for a haircut sometime.....also another phone call I put off because I'm lazy & then wonder why I waited so long. (Amber if you're reading this, will you cut my hair?)

Maybe I'll take Carson out to play in the snow. It's really up to me......

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh yeah, visiting teaching. I KNEW I was forgetting something! I have needed a haircut for the longest time. And I am pretty sure my roots are like 4 inches. Sickening. Well, I think you should tell Marky Mark to stop working for a little bit and come up to Rexburg. Carson and Mark look like they like playing the Wii together. I think every family should have a Wii.

The Wilsons said...

I've decided that venturing out of the house in the cold with kids is highly over-rated. :) Actually, it's my excuse to being lazy.

Amber said...

Hilary, I am reading this, and I would love to cut your hair! I can do it Friday after noon? I don't know what works for you, but let me know, I can do Thursday anytime too. I think....? Call me and we will figure it out!