I think between vacationing & hanging out at the in-laws, I've been at home a total of maybe 10 days since the end of November. It's been SO fun, but I am kind of glad to be home & Carson back on a decent schedule.
We just got back from visiting my family in southern Alberta. It was freezing cold & windy (surprise, surprise), but we spent a lot of time together & shopping & eating....so it was a great holiday!
Christmas at Seiter's was fantastic! We missed out on the New Year's party because we went to Canada -- too bad. It was so great to have Tim & Laurel & Olivia here for so long. (I'm thinking Easter at our house, Laurel?)
Here are some pictures. I'm organizing closets today, but I've GOT to go shower before Carson wakes up!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Easter it is. Thanks again for the board... it looks even better hung in our kitchen. Plus the Drewry pictures look great!
Love the message board you made, Hil! You'll have to tell me what it's made of... You're so creative and handy!!
oh, did you mean to say you made that message board for me? thanks. um... i love the family pics, and especially how london is all leaning up against avery. love it. and i still can't get over her hair!!!
p.s. any helpful tips on psych classes up here? sooo weird being back on campus...
YOU be prepared to be stalked! Ha!
PS. That was a pretty frightening comment to be left. I'm still not sure if you mean literally or what... eeeeem.
;)
Wow, Hil you made that message board - what's with you crafty girls?! I love it, so cute. ;) Your lil guys is soooo dang cute too.
We are never flying stand by again! If you ever want to know the ins and outs of the Denver airport, let us know... combined we spent 24 hours "exploring" it!
Post a Comment