Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures

Burke on Carson's lap

Burke on his belly
Burke's first time having cereal. He loves it (picture "The Beast" eating his oatmeal with Belle...sshhlluuurrrpppp)

5 comments:

Jay&Nic said...

Your boys are so stinking cute!!! Love all the new pictures!

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Such CUTE boys! See you guys in a couple of weeks! And I would love the snow pants... I need some for the cold weather up here! Thanks!

Jo said...

Cute pictures- Loved the videos on facebook! Burke pretty much "rolls with the punches"!

kyleandtaryn said...

They are so cute! I love how Burke takes over Carson's lap in the first picture. They'll be such good friends...I can't wait to have two girls to grow up together. I always pictured myself to have all boys...guess it wasn't in the cards, but I'm loving every minute of it.
With your "beast-slurping" comment I REALLY want to track down and watch that movie now.

Jessie said...

What! Not creepy at all. I wouldn't have a blog if I didn't want people to read it ;-) Anyway, we're pretty much family - Kels mentions you all the time, plus I totally remember that conversation from our wedding reception, plus my sister lives in Heber (you guys should be friends), plus my wedding ring came from Drewry's Diamonds (your uncle?). I've visited your blog a time or two, too, from Kelsey's sidebar.

Your boys are so cute!!

PS - Jon says he's sorry about the shoe-size thing. If it helps at all, he went on to marry me, and my feet are TERRIFYING.