Carson likes to visit Burke in the crib. Fortunately it's usually when Burke's awake.
Carson is silly.
Burke is cute. And still teething. And is being trained to sleep through the night. It's going pretty well.
Gramma Jo sent some fun Easter things.
Grandma Sharon had the annual egg hunt for the kids. Mark and I got some moolah in the adult hunt. We had a lot of fun hanging out with family all weekend!
I think this is an Easter miracle that I got a video to upload!! Enjoy! Sorry I'm short on words this time. Carson's dying to watch videos of himself & I'm obviously hindering that activity by being on the computer.
1 comment:
PLEASE tell me how you're training Burke to sleep through the night.. I NEED TO KNOW!!! hahaha but seriously.
Cute post. I love reading them, your boys are getting so big so fast!!
Post a Comment