Burke went to nursery today for the first time. He's a pro. He didn't cry when I dropped him off & his teacher said he did great. And got super excited when she pulled out crackers for the snack!
He still isn't talking much, but I think he said some kind of "truck" tonight and he definitely said "Dada" when he saw Mark on Skype tonight - first time ever!
He still seems like such a baby - because of the non-talking - and yet he's very independent. I forget to talk to him and teach him things because he doesn't respond, but he definitely understands.
We love our Burkie!! Can't believe how grown-up he's getting!!
Brand New Baby Burke
Just Crawling Burke
1st Birthday Burke
Pirate Burke - or tonight it was "Cubby" according to Carson.....something to do with 'Jake & the Neverland Pirates' online Disney Preschool.....I don't know.
First Day of Nursery Burke!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh man I can't wait for the day Kella gets to go to Nursery! Glad he did well, I can't believe he is old enough! Wow. So cute.
Darling post for such a cute little guy. Congrats on the Nursery Success. He's a big kid now!
Burke looks so cute in his vest... what a stud!
those little squinty eyes in that last picture just make me want to snatch him right out of the computer. it's been way too long since we visited!
Post a Comment