Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shout Out

I'd like to personally thank everyone that reads my blog.....but who are you??
  Trust me, I'm kind of excited to see the stats (from the last month): 
Canada 501

 
United States
  318
United Kingdom
  41
Brazil
  18
Germany  
15
Australia
  9
Netherlands 
5
Indonesia
  4
Netherlands Antilles 
3
3Poland

So obviously, I'm practically an international phenomenon.  Ok, practically not. But who are you people?  Let's be friends.  Especially the ones in Poland.  We could be cousins.  
Netherlands Antilles?  I'm guessing you're people that were there at medical school.  Are you still there?  Do you have a guest room?  
Indonesia?  I don't know anybody there.  Do I?  Netherlands?  
Australia?  Kristy Cook?  Claire?
Germany!!  Katharina Stumme, is that you?
Brazil.......???
UK - maybe you found me through Laura?  Love her! 
US & CAN - home of the brave and my home & native land - show yourselves!
Japan was on there a month or two ago - maybe friends of Laurel?


We all know that comments are one of the best parts of blogging.  So speak up!!


PS - I just learned how to look at the stats.  They're on a tab at the top of the screen when you're writing a new post.....Posting, Comments......Stats   
Don't laugh because I just learned this & you've all been doing it for years.  Unless you're laughing while commenting - then by all means, laugh away.

7 comments:

The Merrills said...

I read it!!! CANADA!! YAY!

Ty and Mari said...

I am one from the USA YOu know I look at your blog! love it!

Rachel Holloway said...

Well, some people classify the state of Texas as it's own country--and if that's the case, I am a foreign reader myself. lol. :) Love to see who is reading and where they're from, huh? Makes the world feel so much bigger and smaller at the same timel.

kelsey said...

I'm not very exciting, but I do read, and comment pretty faithfully, so I don't really think all of those other people matter much. Lol. Also, a little bit creepy?!?! It's probably just me, but that is why my blog is private, I guess! And I still don't know who some of the people are that are looking from random locations! lol.

Laura said...

Haha! You are hilarious... and your name is Hilary... Hilary-ious! I love that you're embracing these international stalkers.

I bet your UK folk find you through googling "Burke and Hare" ;)

Jo said...

And here I thought you were just writing your blog for me to keep up with your family! Good on ya! This is awesome. Makes you want to write more I bet. We'll try to have blog time while you're here.

Jenn said...

I read! And not nearly as often as I should!