At her two month check-up, she weighed 15lbs 8ozs. She was off the charts. Her birth weight was 8lbs 9ozs. Her length went from 21" at birth to 25" - again, off the charts. Her head was in the 67th percentile. She's a big girl & we love every squishy, drooly, pink thing about her!!
June 23-27
First Smiles last week of June
July 1 Blessing Day
London always wanted to be around Lottie & hold her!
July 5
July 6
July 7
August 12
August 14
August 19
September 6
4 comments:
Adorbs!
ok now I'm all caught up on YOUR blog! Ha.
You guys have had such a great summer!
Lottie's adorable and I'm glad to hear that she's such good baby.
Briggs has been our hardest baby by far, so instead of being jealous I'm going to give you 3 cheers and be ecstatic for you that she's so good!!
I'm crossing our fingers that if we ever have a 4th they'll be just wonderful!!
OH.MY.GOSH. I can't even get over her. That Aug. 19 picture . . . her legs!!! I need to come over asap and squish all those rolls. I can't believe how much she's changed and I just kept thinking she was five weeks old because that's all I saw of her on your blog. lol.
Love her blessing dress, and the picture of all the kids on the bed -- the girls are looking lovingly down at her and your boys aren't interested. So cute and funny.
Love all your posts. I read most last night, and was pleasantly surprised to see Lottie today!
she is so cute!! love her chub...she's catching up to drew!!
Post a Comment