Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Update

I went for my check-up yesterday. The baby's heartbeat was clear & sounded great. Heart rate was 130-134. I measured 26.5 cm (I'm 26 weeks today). And everything sounded/looked good. I gained 6 pounds since my last visit but only 10 pounds total. The Doc seemed a little worried that I wouldn't make it to the next 10 pounds by the time the baby comes, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.
The baby's moving around a lot lately & I love it! I went thru some hand-me-down baby clothes the other day & I couldn't believe how teeny-tiny the 0-3 month clothes were!! Are babies really that small!!?!?

I've felt pretty crappy since Sunday. I threw up a couple times after church & have spent most of the week on the couch......it sucks. It turns out there's a stomach/intestinal virus going around & that's what I've got......great. The Dr. said it usually runs it's course in a few days so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

My mom came for a few days last week.....we made baby blankets, crafted, shopped, ate & had a great time!!

Carson's room is almost done. I have a few things to put up on the walls (which would take a whole 10 minutes but it's hard to do from the couch) & then it's done. I haven't felt too pushed because I haven't felt good enough to put Carson in his new big bed & deal with him at night. meh!
He went pee-pee on the little potty yesterday! He (& I) was pretty excited after he did it, but he hasn't cared one ounce since then......maybe one day.

We're having a yard sale tomorrow. Come buy my stuff.

It's Mark's birthday on Sunday & I don't know what to do for him!! Any ideas?

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm glad that everything is going great with the babe. Sorry you're sick. Olivia pooped on the toilet once like a super long time ago, I think it was just a coincidence because now whenever she wants to use the toilet she just sits there and laughs. I am going to be leaving Tim for 2 weeks to go to my parents, and it just happens that we will be gone on Fathers day. Sad. So, I am going to do a scavenger hunt for him. I will call him and give him the first clue and then the rest is up to him. It wont be anything exciting, just some of his favorite snacks to keep his heart beating while I'm gone. haha. But that is my idea. Make him work (even harder for his gifties). Love you guys.

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

What kinds of stuff are you selling? I love a good garage sale.. perhaps I will come down :)
Good to hear baby is doing fine!