These pictures are in reverse order for the proper timeline.......but I don't have the patience to change them.....

We bought a new upright freezer with the money Mark won from the fitness challenge. I was going to throw the box away, but Mark suggested we make a house. Carson loved it last night & he's still in bed this morning (yes, it's 10:15.....can you say 'didn't sleep well last night'?), but I'm sure he'll love it today too!

Here's our garage shelves all put together & organized.....it's no Martha Stewart garage, but I pretty much love it!

This is Carson yesterday in his pyjamas & rain boots. He had a Dr's check-up at 2:30, so I didn't want to get him ready too early because we were going to be outside.....whatever, it's cute. It's now 10:19 & Carson just walked out & said "good sleep" (meaning he had a good sleep) & then saw this picture & said "is Carson. Boots on!"

This is me on Friday. I got a sweet sunburn! I'm 27 weeks here.

Carson fell asleep in the stroller & I laid him on the couch on a blanket because he was filthy from playing outside. He fell off the couch a while later & it didn't seem to phase him!

Carson's birthday was on the 18th. We had Mike & Sharon over that night for a few minutes to watch him open presents & then we had cupcakes. I ended up taking dinner to someone that day too, so it was a little more hectic than I'd planned, but still a good day!



This is the before picture of the garage......all this stuff was against the wall, but I didn't think about doing a picture until after we moved it.......you get the idea.

This is one of the many huge wind/rain storms we've had lately. It seems like the whole month of June has been cloudy & rainy & windy. This week has been great tho & I'm hoping to get out the pool Carson got for his birthday & get rid of my farmer's tan!

This is a picture of our yard sale from a few weeks ago. This clothes rack was Ryan's idea, Mike assembled it & Anna worked it like a champion salesperson!
Carson was 35 inches tall at his check-up yesterday. He was 26ish pounds & his head is 50.5cm. He sat so still while the doctor looked at him & didn't even flinch or cry when the nurse pricked his finger to check his hematocrit (standard procedure...it was fine).
Life is good. Now that the weather is nice, I feel like a whole new person! We're staying busy with projects & hopefully we can do a few fun things this summer too....
5 comments:
You always do such fun projects! Your awesome! Congrats on the 2nd baby too:)
I'm glad your sale went well. We are excited to see you guys!
i love carson's house. can norah come play in it? you are looking great. i wish i could have come to your yard sale! wait, then i would have tried to buy stuff, and i need to get rid of my own junk!!!
oh p.s. you asked where i get all my long shorts. . . they have been accumulating over the last few years. american eagle, smart set, bluenotes, gap. indeed. i think that's where my favorites came from. i bought a pair two summers ago from gap that i absolutely love. they are dark jean and delicious. that's all i guess. . .
I'm loving the mixture of topics in this post!
Your garage looks GREAT and Carson is adorable and YOU look GREAT and I love you!
Post a Comment