Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Shed is Done!!

Ok, so here are some pictures of our garden......





And here's the shed!!!

Picture 6 more square garden boxes & a 12'x 2' one next to the shed.......the one next to the shed will be ready soon because I have to get my tomatoes in there & the other six will be built but I don't think we're going to put dirt in them this year.......I'm not going to feel like putting up vegetables by the time fall comes around....maybe next year!

And here's Carson in his new jammies that Aunt Jenn got him........love them!!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Your garden boxes are cool. They look very efficient. And your shed is great. Way to go guys!

kyleandtaryn said...

Nice work! It all looks fantastic!

kelsey said...

man, i am dying to try square foot gardening. let me know how it goes! the shed looks great.

Jenn said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! You're garden boxes are so neat and tidy! And the shed is fantastic!! Good work guys!!

The Wilsons said...

Love your garden boxes! You guys have been working hard! The shed looks great!