I covered these pillows with a scrap of fabric I've had for probably 4 years. I was going to make a baby blanket out of it, but I'm having a boy......so that was a no go.
How can you not love this face?
The scrapbooking store in Midway went out of business (sad day) so everything was 50-75% so I stocked up!! I covered these soup cans & made little sticks with pictures of a knife, fork, & spoon & created a silverware/napkin caddy. I forgot to get a picture of the finished product, but I'm quite happy with it......you'll have to use your imagination.
Mark's been putting shelves up in Carson's new room. I love them!! I love him too! They just need to be sanded & painted one more time & then we can start moving stuff in. I've been working on a few more projects for that room too, but I'm saving pictures for the end!
This is Carson watching the "garbage can truck" one Tuesday while I was outside painting/working on stuff.
On Memorial Day, Mark & I put most of the siding on our shed. We did the 2 sides & back together & then I quit to get ready for the family barbecue & Mark did the front by himself. We did all the way up to the last piece under the eaves & then up to the bottom of the gables on the front & back, so we're hoping to finish it up tonight. It looks so good & we're so excited to have it done!
Everything's up in our garden & I just went out this morning & thinned a few things. I really hope it doesn't freeze!
Last night 'baby boy' was SO active. I was laying on the couch for almost 2 hours just laughing & feeling him flip & kick like he's never done before! I don't know if it was something I ate or if he's just discovering all the things he can do, but it sure was fun!
Mark won his family's "Healthy Habits Challenge". They've been competing since January to see who could keep up with exercising, eating well, & losing weight. They all paid entrance fees & 1st prize is about $500. Mark figures he's lost about 45 pounds!! I know, right!?!?!? He's hoping to gain about 10 pounds back in muscle.
So....that's about it. We've been working on projects & playing outside. It's so fun to work together & accomplish the things we've been thinking of for so long. Carson's been a champ with all our projects & is pretty content to be outside doing anything! Stay tuned for more pictures & completed projects!
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted pictures. I really LOVE the color of Carson's room. I am so excited to see the final project. I wish I had lots of fun projects to do. I do the same things everyday, but for the most part I enjoy everyday. Oh and I am so excited that you have been feeling you baby kicking around. I am so excited for that. I keep thinking that I can feel the baby moving around but the doctor said that as of right now my uterus is on my right side and the so called kicks arent always over there... so I'm still wondering what it is that I am feeling and look forward to the day that you just had. Thanks for posting.
i was going to say... seriously, mark has lost a ton of weight! that's awesome that he won.
can't wait to see your new shed! can we come play?
I'm so glad you've done a post! And you had so much to tell! I LOVE the shelves Mark did for Carson's room - it looks so good! And I can't wait to see the rest of your projects! I'm glad that you're baby is moving like crazy. That's so fun! Hopefully he's not keeping you awake at night yet!!
Love you, Hil!
Post a Comment