Friday, May 1, 2009
Names
So my very favorite boy's name is 'Asa' & Mark thinks it sounds like a girl's name. It's not a girl's name. I've shown him several examples of men with the name Asa - even one in the scriptures - & still nothing. He also thinks that Asa's nickname would be 'Ace' & that would make him cocky & a jerk. I also like 'Max' & 'Russell' but he doesn't really like those either. He says all the Russell's he's known were mean, but since BYU's most recent quarterback is Max Hall he may be changing his mind on that one - thanks Cougies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How about Bronco(Bronco Mendenhall) Just kidding. Is it A-sa or Ah-sa? Just wondering. I havent ever heard it before... guess I should prally read my scriptures more often. I think Max and Russell are very masculine names. I think I like Max the best. Oh and I knew lots of Russells and they were all very nice guys.
So, I was brushing my teeth and I answered my own question. Mark said that his nick name would be Ace so that would mean that it is A-sa, not Ah-sa. Duh. Anyway, talk to you later.
Ok my first thought honestly was it does sound like a girls name. But then again there are so many names out there that are used for both! Jayci's middle name is Dakota and we loved it as one of our main girl names but I know lots of people are now naming their boys that. I like Max and Russell, they are more simple compared to Asa. Go to google and search "unique" baby names, they have some crazy ones and some actually really cute different ones. Obviously I like the non-common different names. Good luck and keep me updated on your choices! I like this game.
Here's my pick. I like them all.
Russell is my favorite - I just like it the best! Too bad we have to consider our husbands opinions when naming babies, eh? It makes something fun really difficult when you have to make them happy too! :) I remember those days.
Congrats on a brother for Carson! I'm a day late on this congrats, but just know that our internet is slow and that we ARE thinking of you guys. I'm sure the little guy will be adorable like his big brother, so you could name him Lois and we would like it :)
i know asa isn't a girl's name, but i have to say, i thought the same thing, for a second. it's cute though, and different. also, we just watched a movie, and the actor's name was asa, how weird is that?!?
i like max the best, it's on our list too, so i definitely recommend it. it took me a while to get jake to like it though, because he said it sounded like a dog's name. boys! sheesh. lol. russell is also a good, solid name.
whatever the name, it won't really matter, cause he'll be wicked cute. i can't wait to see his tiny face! good luck on the name-hunt. i'll let you know if i hear anything worth mentioning!
Congratulations on having another boy. I think Max Seiter looks good written down and it sounds good when you say it. I also think that when you introduce your kids to people it would sound good to say here is Carson and Max. I really like very masculine names for boys. But it is all up to you so good luck with the baby name search
Congrats Hilary, I like Max the best.
Carson & Max. How cute is that? I agree with Brooke too - Max Seiter is very cute. Good luck choosing a name! We always felt good after we both agreed on one. :) Hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment