Carson looking at the picture Gramma Jo just took
"Feed Ducks" with Grampa & Gramma......this was all Carson could talk about once he realized that this was the same Gramma that came before when we fed ducks. We were driving to Salt Lake one day before they got here & out of the blue Carson says "Feed Ducks" "Well ok, maybe on Saturday we can feed ducks." So we'd ask him, "Cars' what are we going to do on Saturday?" "Feed Ducks"
"Cheese" (I look kind of scary in the background......I don't think I was mad......)
Sometimes he dumps out the garbage to stand on the garbage can & reach things......and sometimes he does other stuff with it........

Mom & Dad painting the 'use-to-be' office for me........can't wait to finish the rest of the room & show you!! Thanks guys!! (Maybe this picture with my dad in his popsicle pj's isn't the best time to tell you that he just got called to be in the Stake Presidency......but when have I ever said the right thing at the right time?)

Mark & Carson working outside. Ok, Mark was working & Carson was just there. I was inside with what I now realize is a sinus infection. I'm calling the Doc tomorrow & hopefully can get in for some antibiotics SOON! This sucks!

Lately whilst I've been on my sickbed - aka the couch - Carson will climb up & say "Sit with Mom" & pull the blanket up & get all situated & lay by me for a few minutes. LOVE IT!!!

Carson's new favorite way to watch "Pee Pan" (peter pan)........pantless, standing up behind the couch. At least he isn't diaperless!

Today I was laying on the couch (if I stay in one position my head feels less likely to explode, so yes, I have spent A LOT of time there lately) & Carson out of the blue says "Go swimmin" "Well, maybe another day we can go swimming, k?" Two minutes later he runs back in & stands by my head & says "Pants".......he'd gotten his swimming suit on & was already. (He was already pantless, so it didn't take much. See above caption.)
Mom & Dad painting the 'use-to-be' office for me........can't wait to finish the rest of the room & show you!! Thanks guys!! (Maybe this picture with my dad in his popsicle pj's isn't the best time to tell you that he just got called to be in the Stake Presidency......but when have I ever said the right thing at the right time?)
Mark & Carson working outside. Ok, Mark was working & Carson was just there. I was inside with what I now realize is a sinus infection. I'm calling the Doc tomorrow & hopefully can get in for some antibiotics SOON! This sucks!
Lately whilst I've been on my sickbed - aka the couch - Carson will climb up & say "Sit with Mom" & pull the blanket up & get all situated & lay by me for a few minutes. LOVE IT!!!
Carson's new favorite way to watch "Pee Pan" (peter pan)........pantless, standing up behind the couch. At least he isn't diaperless!
Today I was laying on the couch (if I stay in one position my head feels less likely to explode, so yes, I have spent A LOT of time there lately) & Carson out of the blue says "Go swimmin" "Well, maybe another day we can go swimming, k?" Two minutes later he runs back in & stands by my head & says "Pants".......he'd gotten his swimming suit on & was already. (He was already pantless, so it didn't take much. See above caption.)
4 comments:
Loved the picture fest! Carson is SO cute! Cuddle time is the best...Claire is too busy for cuddles lately, hope that changes. I'm sorry you are so sick, that is the worst! Hope you feel better SOON! Was there a pic of your dad without the stache? Maybe there was, but I didn't notice. Congrats to him!
Great pictures and captions, Hilly! I love the one of you and Carson cuddling on the couch. And I love that you went to feed the ducks again! I'm so jealous!!
I was also looking for a pic with your dad and no stache! also, that's awesome about the stake presidency!!! i guess they won't be moving to utah any time soon eh? lol.
i love cuddles. norah is super cuddly, and i am savoring every minute!!! love you and cars on the couch.
Sorry you are so sick. That is sad. But cute that Carson wants to come help you feel better. I am excited to see pictures of a finished room. But you do have a little while before it needs to be done. So I guess I will try to be patient.
Post a Comment