BOY!!!! Saw it with my own eyes, so I'm trusting it!! We're really excited & I'm so glad Carson will have a little brother so close in age!! (We both had a small twinge of disappointment at first, but were over it in about 1 minute. What can you do, eh!? Just be excited!) The tech said everything looked good as far as she could tell. I thought he looked like Skeletor (I don't even know who that is, but I'm picturing a moving skeleton). But I could see him move & saw his little hands & feet & I'm smitten already!
We're still working out a few (ok a lot) of computer glitches, so I'll post pictures soon.
I'm open to name suggestions. There's one I LOVE but Mark doesn't really like it, so any ideas on how to win him over would be much appreciated!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay to boys!!! Thats so exciting and I'm so happy to hear all is well!!
aw........ that's awesome. not that you didn't have all the girl stuff already, lol, but you definitely have all the boy stuff!!! like you said, it will be fun to have brothers so close in age too. now i need to know which name you love!!!
I'm so excited for you! What is the name you love? I'm a fan of the name Blake. Carson and Blake. That's my vote. :) Congrats!!
YAY CONGRATS! they will be best friends! As for names, sorry we had one name for our boy and it was JACE. But then we also loved Jayci for a girl so we used the girl name instead and I already call her Jayc for short, so that wont work. You can use it if you want cuz someone may as well. And yes I agree with Kels I want to know the name you like already!
I like the name smith. Smith Seiter. Preston doesn't like it, says it's a last name, but I think it's cute. anyways- talk to you soon, congrats on having another boy.
Post a Comment