So......here's a pic of my belly at 16 weeks. I think I'm about the same size now as I was at 6 months last time!! I don't have pics of me at 16 weeks last time because there wasn't anything to show! (I don't know what I'm doing with my face. I only take pictures of Carson, so I don't know how to be IN a picture, apparently.)

And here's Mark in NYC. He & Mike went there to do some work on an install. They were there for just over a week. These are pictures of/from Central Park. They were able to go to a session at the Manhattan Temple (in the same building as the Church they were working on). Mark said he'd want to go back some time & I can't wait!!



These are pictures of their TEENY hotel room. Mark said he barely had enough room to get dressed in the bathroom. The bottom pic is his twin size bed & Mike's double bed was on the opposite side of the room (and when I say opposite, I mean if the photographer sat down he'd be on the bed!)


Carson would constantly ask me, "Daddy go?"
"He's at work in New York City"
"Noo Yohk Ciddy"
Now that Mark's home, he still asks me "Daddy go?"
"Daddy's at work."
"Noo Yohk Ciddy."
"No, he's not in New York. He's just at the shop."
"No shoppin."
Whatever.
3 comments:
I love your little baby bump! I don't remember when I started to show. I feel like I already have a little one but I think I just have lots of...well, we'll call it "air" that needs to get out. You look great and so does Mark. I showed Tim the picture and he said Mark looks way small. He also said he wishes Olivia would talk like Carson does. Her time will come. See you Friday.
You look super cute, and I love how I can hear you saying things, as you write them. Jealous of Mark's NYC trip, why weren't you invited? Rude.
Yay! Thanks for the belly picture! Very cute. And I think we should plan a GIRLS trip to NYC... It's the only thing that would cancel out the "rudeness"!
Post a Comment