ok, maybe I'm just jealous of his hair.........and perfect teeth..........and killer eyes.......and awesome voice..........yes, that's it, envy - not a crush. (Don't worry, Mark knows all about this & has offered to paint his nails....I told him that wouldn't be necessary)
7 comments:
you make me laugh. I also really like him, I want him to win!
haha oh my heck! you are too cute! i totally loved him, as well, until he butchered cash's ring of fire. his version was way too creepy for me! he looks a ton like a guy i dated - he even sounds just like him, so i instantly had to vote for him!!
:) You are so funny! We like him too! I think he is so talented and enchanting. But we are behind in our recorded episodes, so don't tell me anymore! ha ha
I haven't been watching, so I can't really judge without hearing his voice, it's probably a big part of the attraction! lol. I'm glad Mark is so accomodating! How sweet!
I think he is sorta creepy, but I think it was mostly the middle eastern sitar version ring of fire song whatever week that was. Tim and I think he has a good voice too and we thought it was funny when Randy Travis (was it?) said he didn't know what to think of him cause he had never seen a guy wear nail polish. We are excited to see you guys at Easter!
Alright so last night... he didnt seem very creepy at all to me. I now somewhat approve your Adam envy...somewhat. But not like you need my approval anyway. See you soon.
HE IS TOTALLY MY BOYFRIEND! hehehe. LOVE LOVE LOVE ADAM! It's weird, because he's totally not what Im in too, but there's something about it, that I totally can't get enough of! lol. So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment