Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (the old-way better than the new-movie). "I'm sick of cabbage water" "Cheer up Charlie" is all I have to say.
Today for supper I did chicken nuggets & potatoes (yes homemade french fries) in the deep fryer. Believe it. Have I ever deep fried anything before? Not really. Was it delicious? Definitely. Does my house stink like grease? Yes, dang it. Now I remember why I don't deep fry.
I also washed & ironed my couch's slipcover -oy- and shovelled the walk -and got locked out by Carson- and ironed clothes while I watched West Side Story. It's been a good day. I'm going to watch ER now.......sooo sad that it's ending.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel like your days are twice as long as mine. You always get so much done! And the old Willy Wonka scares me, and the new one for that matter. Its funny that you got locked out. The ladies at enrichment were talking about some way to make sure your house doesn't smell when you fry things but unfortunately I was not listening. Sounds good though.
When I left my Willy Wonka quote it reminded me of how I thought it was "Where is fancy BREAD" I always wanted to actually know where fancy bread came from and I always knew it never came from my heart of my head...
Hey! I deep fried French Fries last night too! We had poutine for supper. Yep, that's all. Just poutine. So we smelled the same last night. So cool! lol
And I'm really thankful that you comment on all of my blog posts because I think you are the only one who reads it, so it makes me feel good that my time is not wasted. Bospiel is a good word, and I like that you like it. I don't know what it is either, but it means the same as "tournament" I think.
"Oh, well then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids."
- A true classic :)
Post a Comment