Monday, March 9, 2009

A Really Fun Week!!

Last Monday, my Mom & and my sister, Jenn, and her two girls, Avery & London, came to visit!! It was so fun to have them here & Carson & Avery played so well together!! We did a little shopping in Park City, went swimming in Kamas, played Wii, ate good food, & had a blast visiting and laughing!! It was a great week. We were all exhausted, but it was totally worth it!! Thanks for coming guys!! Did I take any pictures? No. Am I mad? Yes. I'm such an idiot!

We went to the Draper Temple open house on Saturday night with some of Mark's family. It was so gorgeous! There were tons of people so it was pretty slow moving to get through it all & Carson was having a little bit of a hard time, but all in all it was really neat. We went to Ikea to eat after......the food was ok. I think I wouldn't take a bunch of kids there again because it's cafeteria style & think it's much easier to have someone serve you than to serve yourself. Call me lazy, but that's what I think.

Carson spent the last ten minutes in nursery all by himself yesterday!! It gave me hope that one day he'll be able to stay in there for the full two hours without one of us in there. Now if we could only get him to stop pushing & hitting the other kids. Mark says it's because the other kids push him, but I've only seen him push other kids, so who knows. What do I do?

This week....groceries today, enrichment tomorrow, play group & Dr's appointment on Friday.....details to follow........

3 comments:

Laurel said...

It sounds like you had a really fun week! Olivia stays in Nursery the whole time. She gets real ticked when we drop her off but the nursery leader just wants us to say bye and leave. She says it is a lot easier. I walk away so don't know how long she is mad but she gets over it. At least I think she does. Would the nursery leader care if you just said see ya? Or does Carson cry the whole time? Poor Carson. And poor you guys.

Laurel said...

I hope it doesn't sound like I was bragging that Olivia stays in nursery. I think it just depends on the nursery leader and what she is ok with. Olivia could prally cry the whole time and the lady still wouldnt come to get us. And my sisters nursery leader doesnt even want them if they are crying...who knows.

kelsey said...

oh nursery. that sounds pretty exciting. . .
i'm so glad you had a blast, but i didn't doubt you would. that's nice of them to drive all the way down and see you. i agree with cafeteria-style dining and lots of kids. who wants to wrangle them all up and carry all those trays? yuck.