Monday, March 2, 2009
Well...
I feel like I've got my groove back....hopefully! Since Thursdayish I've actually been motivated to get stuff done. I went & got groceries - believe it - I washed the baseboards & scrubbed 'em with a magic eraser to get the vacuum scuffs off. Mark washed 3 sets of blinds for me & I steam-cleaned lots of stuff..... There was more than that, but you get the idea. It's helped that my mom & Jenn & her kids are coming tonight. I can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have fun with your family... and stop washing baseboards you clean freak!
Have fun with your family!
you should probably come clean my house. where do you get the energy? ugh. i'm so tired. . . and i don't have a toddler to chase after. . . or anything else. . .
i'm excited for you to have visitors. and only a little bit jealous. or a lot. either way, good for you!
Post a Comment