Lately whenever we take Carson's shoes off he always wants us to take his socks off too.
"Carsee, do you want your shoes off"
"Uh-huh" I take his shoes off and he says "Shahcks"
"You want your socks off too?"
"Uh-huh"
So we were in Provo this afternoon/evening & Carson was asleep in the car by the time we got home. Mark got him out of his carseat, into the house, & laid down in his bed. I came in a second later because I was planning on changing his diaper. I saw Carson laying there asleep so I figured I'd just leave him. Mark asked me if he should take off his shoes & I figured if he was down to stay we might as well. I walked over to close the shutters while Mark undid Carson's shoes & took off the first one & just like clock-work Carson said "shahcks". He didn't move or say anything else, he just wanted is socks off!!! Of course a second later he snapped out of it & sat up crying so I changed his diaper & put some pj pants on him, but it was all we could do not to burst out laughing!!
He no longer calls breakfast by the 'f' word. Breakfast is now "fahtti" and frog is the new f-bomb. He is saying a lot of words lately that I didn't know that he knew....houshe, pak (park), bean, chin, arm. Garbage, Shamu, and chapstick are all the same word - tchabbage - which is maybe a promotion for Shamu who used to be "Botschie" - don't ask me where either of them came from. Elmo, elephant, & elbow are kind of the same word too - ehmih - but he does do a darling elephant trunk & sound when we ask him to. He also has his shapes-sorter all figured out. I can hear him doing it by himself from the other room. He always tries a hole that the shape won't fit in first and says "noooo" and then puts it in the right hole "yaiy!". There's one circle that won't fit in the hole though because it goes to a different toy. When he tries to put that one in it's "no fit".
You probably get sick of me telling you about Carson's antics, but I just can't get enough of him & so......I gush!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh shahcks. i love it. also, did you realize you spelled "hole" with a "w" more than once? lol. sorry, but i was like "hil, whaaaaat is going ooo-on?" indeed.
What are you talking about!? We love hearing about Carson! I was kinda bummed that he stopped using the f-word but that disappointment didn't last long thanks to frogs. Just kidding. Love you guys.
I love you gushing about Carsee too! And Avery's been doing the same thing with pieces that fit into certain places. Tries the wrong one first and says, "No" and then puts it in the right place. She thinks she's so tricky!
I love hearing all the new fun things he does! Keep them coming! He is SO cute, I wish you guys lived closer so our little buttons could play someday!
Post a Comment