There hasn't been much to blog about lately. I kind of have the winter/zero-ambition blahs lately. I made myself a big list of "spring cleaning" to do....maybe I'll get one thing done today. I think I'm hoping that if I clean for Spring, maybe it'll come. I still haven't done my photo albums. I need to vacuum & wash the floor.......and here I sit.
I did go to the library the other day - only to find the book I wanted was on hold for someone else....dumb. Anyway, it's a gardening book & I'm hoping to get our garden planned. Will that really happen? There's a chance since that actually sounds appealing to me - unlike washing baseboards and blinds.
Anyway, admitting I have a problem is the first step....now on to something productive....online shopping maybe?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you sound just like me!! I need serious motivation to get something done lately. Like my family coming in a few weeks! I blame it on my thyroid haha. I'm actually doing not too bad, I even organized all our "clutter" spots. Which I hate but somehow they always appear...hmm. well good luck!
please. who needs clean baseboards? lol. at least you posted, i've been waiting!!!
I bet in pioneer days all the women got together and did a barn raising type thing only inside the house with stuff like spring cleaning. Dont you think? I do. We should do that. Spring cleaning would get done so fast!
I love reading your blog, you are so cute! Anwyays- hope all is going good! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment