I ran to Provo yesterday to make some returns & left the house in pretty good shape except Carson left his bristle blocks all over the floor in his room. When I got home, Mark had picked them up (he's great like that lately) but left a few on the floor. I wondered why but didn't think much of it. When he got home he asked me if I'd gotten his message. "the one on the phone?" "No! the one in Carson's room!" OOOOhhhhhhh!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth
I ran to Provo yesterday to make some returns & left the house in pretty good shape except Carson left his bristle blocks all over the floor in his room. When I got home, Mark had picked them up (he's great like that lately) but left a few on the floor. I wondered why but didn't think much of it. When he got home he asked me if I'd gotten his message. "the one on the phone?" "No! the one in Carson's room!" OOOOhhhhhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so sweet! What a great husband you have.
That is adorable! Your husband sounds so thoughtful!
When I saw what the title of your post was I knew that Carson got you. I like the "million dollar baby" look that you're sporting. Very cute. And that is funny that Mark did that. Those Seiter boys are so strange, dont you think?
i was laughing before you even commented on the thumb-to-eye incident. i still have pics. maybe i'll scrounge those up. what a great day.
Post a Comment