Carson's been climbing up on things -his rocking horse, toy bins, toy garage, etc- so he can reach doorknobs. He opened the front door a couple of times & locked me out of the garage door while I was shovelling the other day & this morning he tipped over the garbage can from our bedroom & stood on it to unlock the bathroom door just as I was getting out of the shower. He opened the door & hung on to the door knob, poked his head in the door & said "Hi!" with the biggest grin on his face. Then he jumped down -still smiling- and said "Garbage Can!".................
I've also been waiting for those really vivid, pregnancy dreams.......they've come with a vengeance ..........so weird!! The other night it was me having a baby girl named Micah - what? - & I lived in the stake center in Raymond & played volleyball with the girls from high school & fed my baby twice a day & she slept the rest of the time. Last night it was ice skating - with the Osmond's - I could honestly feel the wind & things passing me as I was doing my spins (I was much better than the Osmond's - they could sing, but they couldn't skate very well). Another night it was me & Kelsey writing our government exams with Matt at the tables in the foyer of the high school......questions about how much liquor certain establishments are allowed to sell.....two pages-worth.....Matt was done in 10 minutes & me & Kelsey worked on it for 2 hours. Weird. Liquor?
I've also been hoping my baby bump would be more prominent so I would have a noticeable excuse for my thick waist & bad skin......it's coming. I had to do a double take walking by a mirror today - of course I'd just eaten & I was wearing Mark's sweat pants & a tight-ish shirt.....but I think it's coming! I'll post pictures soon, but our camera is on the other side of the country!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are SO cute. I love that you lock Carson out of the bathroom while you're showering. I lock Avery out of my bedroom (and keep London inside with me!) while I shower so that Avery doesn't hurt London without my supervision. So far, no major catastrophes while I've been in the shower.... but she did stand banging on the door for a few minutes.
Also I love your descriptions of your dreams! lol.... Very entertaining.
I'm laughing pretty hard at your dreams. I went through all my old stuff last night, and had a pretty strange dream myself. My pregnancy dreams have carried on. . . didn't you tell me they'd go away? I want them to. Like. . . NOW! ugh. Anyways, I can't wait until you have a little baby bump to show as well!
Post a Comment