HAPPY EASTER!!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Yes, it really is 5:30am
and I've been up since 3. I got up to......do what pregnant ladies do best & couldn't get back to sleep. I laid in bed for over an hour & finally got up & got something to eat & ended up here. These are some "just for fun" pics from yesterday. I have some video too, but I can't ever get it to load on my blog - any suggestions?
HAPPY EASTER!!
Carson is saying "cheese!" in a bunch of these.....



This is the "Mom. Mom. Mom." Followed by the......
"Oh, what's that?" face.

HAPPY EASTER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've decided, he's getting too big. It's been too long since I've seen him. Early mornings are the worst, I am getting a sweet headache from my early-morning adventure.
Great pictures! Carson is such a cutie. Kailee has loved having a little buddy when we have to drag her to FPU!
Those are some dang cute pictures!! I love the cute brown sweater outfit. Of the first three "Brown Sweater" pictures, the middle one is my favorite! That look on his face is precious! Man, he is so grown up. Thanks for sharing that with us. And thanks for the phone call today. I had no idea that you had been up so early. Hopefully you can get a good sleep tonight. Love you!!
Post a Comment