Our computer died 2 weeks (?) ago & we've been using a borrowed laptop so I didn't feel like I could (or really wanted to) take any pictures off my camera & put them....so.......I didn't blog either. But I new computer came yesterday & is working wonderfully, so now I need to re-learn how to save pictures & I'll be back in business!
My parents came down to visit & go to my cousin's wedding. We had a lot of fun & Carson loved being with "Gammuh Guppuh" and going everywhere in "Gammuh's Car".
After they left we started working on our garden. We got our square-foot-gardening boxes put together & filled with soil & landscape paper & gravel down (I'll post pics later & this will make more sense) all in just a few days. I can't wait to get stuff planted back there!!!
Then I got sick. With a cold from the black lagoon. I'm pretty sure it wasn't swine flu, but it might as well have been. I'm feeling quite a bit better today & I'm so glad because I needed to do laundry & vacuum & ...... all that stuff that gets neglected when you spend the day on the couch or the bed! Poor Carsee has it now, but I don't think his is as bad as mine was......or it least it hasn't started out that way.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad you didn't have the swine flu. are you doing square foot gardening? i was reading that book at jake's parents house over the break and wish i had somewhere to do it!!!
also, i'm actually loving my psych classes, so hopefully i feel i got a lot out of it. i haven't taken everyone yet, but there are at least a couple of new guys, who i have this semester. my counseling class is from brother jacques. indeed. if you took him, you know what i mean. he's funny though. did you take sensation and perception from lowry?
I had a cold too. I am excited about your square foot gardening. When you were telling Mike and Sharon about it it sounded so fun. I wish I could have a garden. I probably wouldnt do a very good job keeping it up but maybe if I had a great backyard like you and could let Olivia run around while I worked on it (although it sounds like it will be less work than the other types of gardening). Anyway, I'm glad you had fun with your parents.
Post a Comment