Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

Friday night we had dinner & dyed eggs....

Saturday morning we opened Easter baskets.....Mark got Reese's eggs & Carson got some Pixar figurines.

Saturday morning we went to Orem to get siding for our shed & they weren't open, so we went to the mall! Then we had lunch & Easter Egg Hunts at Grandma & Grandpa's house.




Carson got some good candy & a cute Peter Rabbit book. Mark found the "golden egg" with $50 inside & we got a really nice CD of Easter music.
Sunday we had dinner & Monday we had leftover dinner & watched "Marley & Me". It was a really cute show but I bawled like a baby at the end!
Today I made bread - just pulled it out of the oven & can't wait to go try it......new recipe......we'll see. FPU class tonight.......missing American Idol. Still wishing the warm weather would stick around for more than a day at a time.
Went to the Doc yesterday......everything's good. Heartbeat was in the 140's. Ultrasound scheduled for April 30th - tech better bring her A-game 'cause I won't be duped again! (J/K, whatever, as long as baby is healthy & something major/repairable isn't missed, I can't really complain)

6 comments:

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Looks like we missed a fun Easter celebration! Paul said to tell Mark that he's lucky that we weren't there or he would have walked away with the big egg! Just kidding! Carson is getting cuter by the day! Let us know what they say at your ultrasound!

Laurel said...

We had a lot of fun. Thanks for hanging out with us and crying with me during Marley and Me (pretty sure we were the only blubber babies). I am excited about your ultrasound too!

kelsey said...

ha. The tech better bring her A game, indeed. I am counting down the days until you find out. I wish I got a golden egg. . . the easter bunny kind of skipped our house. oops.

Jenn said...

I like your layout! And your Easter pictures look fun! I love the one of Carson with his hoodie on and he's holding his basket. I'm glad your appt went well. Sounds like a Boy heartbeat to me... April 30 is not far away!!

Mark and Whitney said...

Oh my goodness Hilary! I'm so glad I found you on Facebook and now your blog! So cute! I love your little family, and I didn't know you were pregnant again...I love catching up with people! When are you due? We're due October 7th, sooooo excited!

We have a blog as well...mwharmon.blogspot.com, if you want to check it out.

The Wilsons said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! Way to go on the Golden Egg. Woohoo! It'll be fun to hear what you're having!