Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taken only Moments ago!!

Yes, he does look like an old man. And, yes, sometimes his hair looks red around the edges to me. He's grown out of most of his newborn sleepers. I went on the scale with him yesterday & he's 11 pounds....don't know ounces. I won't tell you how much I weigh. Let's put it this way: the weight Burkie's packing on is definitely NOT coming off my backside at the same rate.

He's one month old as of yesterday!! Time flies when you're nursing a baby 24/7! I can't wait for him to start smiling for real instead of just when he has gas (which is actually all the time. He'd put any junior high boy to shame.)
Here are some pictures of some of the awesome food people have brought us. I now feel alot more guilty/embarrassed that I've taken Hamburger Helper to someone in the past.
Carson & I had half of this loaf eaten in about 20 minutes. It came to our house warm - need I say more?
Here's Carson last night with one of my boots on. He wanted it zipped up & walked from my room to the living room to show Dad.

4 comments:

kelsey said...

AHHHHH. I love that I just happened to be on here so close to when you posted. I don't blame you for one second eating that bread, mmmm, i can almost smell it! Don't you just love relief society at times like these? hehehe. Love the boot on Cars, and the chunkie baby on the couch.

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

So cute! Can't wait to get my hands on him this weekend! ( Hope that didn't sound bad:) I just want to hold and squish him!)

Laurel said...

He is really cute. I think most little baby boys look somewhat like old men. Or maybe as men get older they start to look like babies and we just have it mixed up. Either way he is very handsome. Thanks for sharing your updated pictures. Is Burke really a month old already? Crazy... and I'm not the one nursing!

Brooke & Ryan said...

Burke is sure looking super cute. So is Carson! You make cute kids. Glad to know that you are all adjusting so well.