Anyway, I love autumn & I was glad to get my Halloween stuff out last week. I can't wait to trade it out for turkeys & pilgrims!
Where these witches now sit is where I'm going to put up some big picture frames that I bought a couple of weeks ago (both 50% off!). It only took me like an hour to get the nails in the right places (and a few -ok like 5 or 6- extra nail holes).
This is some of the stuff I got uptown at Honeysuckles for 65% off at their moving sale. The tree, the garland & the picture all came from there. Love it!
3 comments:
So I found your blog off your facebook status. I love blogs and I am so glad you started one. Cute family pics, love the shelves and all the decor. Oh and I was on your blog the other day and you had a taco soup recipe. Now it is gone and I didn't get a chance to copy it and try it. Could you email it to me? Are you keeping a spot of all the recipes you post? If so let me know.
Carmen
you're so funny Hil! Just so you know, Brenna was going to be an autumn, but it never happened! I still love that name though. Your blog is great!
Cute cute decorations- I can't wait to have a real house to decorate!
Post a Comment