Carsie's still a little bit sick, but slowly getting better I think. He was awake from 12-3:30am this morning tho...good times.
He has a few words....Mama, Dadda - & he knows it's us! Buh is button. When he sees a picture of his Gramma & Grampa he says "Da". Oo Oo in a low voice is his dog sound. He points at the witches on my wall & cackles (it sounds more like dolphin talk, but I know what he's doing!) Shoes, Cheese, & Jesus are all the same sound - jzs. Keys is kind of a K sound with some cheek vibration. Airplane is a sound like an airplane makes (I can't do it because I'm not a boy!) Eye is "ah" Nose is "nuh". He understands so much! I have to be careful about saying anything about shoes or coats or going outside because he bawls until we get our coats & shoes on & go outside!
Just now I asked him how he says puppy & he ran off to find his Halloween costume. He loves it! When I'm getting him dressed in the morning he can see it hanging in his closet & he points & grunts until we put it on him. He loves to show me the eyes & nose & give it hugs & kisses! I took these a few weeks ago.
When I put pillows in the pillowcases I open my mouth & put my chin down to hold the pillow & then slide the case up from the bottom. Carson copies me & opens his mouth & puts his chin down. Now whenever I put my apron on like that or hold something like that he does it too!
At night when we put his jammies on we have to sing "If you're Carsie & you know it clap your hands" and "Put your armies in the sleeves & clap your hands" and "Put your feeties in the footies and clap your hands." He does it & it makes getting ready for bed a lot easier - sometimes.
So when he's not whining or crying & hanging on my leg, he's adorable & I can't get enough of him. It's a good thing he's so cute & funny or I would've had it a long time ago!
2 comments:
I totally get it about the whole "good thing your cute" thing! I feel the same way sometimes! lol. Anyways- that's to bad about Kayleen, I talked to Madison Richter yesterday, Because I figured it was her, but I thought she was due sooner. That's so crappy. Dang. Anyways- I hope you don't care that I always comment, but your blog is so stinkin' cute! talk to you soon! P.s. you'd never interupt my secretary stuff!
I love his costume. Hopefully we make it down in time to walk around with you. Otherwise the only stop we are making is Grandmas's house. Well, maybe you arent planning on walking around with him anyway??? You are so cute Hil, and you post all the time. I love it!
Post a Comment