Here's a picture of Carson doing the "put the pillowcase on" face!!

Yesterday for our anniversary. Mark came home from work early & put the rest of the plywood on the outside of the shed. Today he & his dad are going to put the trusses up!
We went to the Zermatt for supper!
We took Carson to Beckstrand's, so we had a nice dinner to ourselves! We both got yummy sandwiches & then Mark got a huge piece of like 12 layer chocolate cake.

And I got a yummy lemon raspberry tart. They were both really good. I ate most of mine until I found 2 tiny bugs on top. It didn't bother me that much, but I didn't think we should have to pay for it. So our waiter came back (his name was "Jay" but I'm pretty sure that was short for Jaihareeb Hakim Abdulla Jafar....but anyway) and he asked how the desserts were & I said "They're good. Could we get a box for the rest of the cake and I'm pretty sure there are some bugs on my dessert." To which Jay replied "You would like a box too?" "Um, no. There are some bugs on my dessert?" "I'm sorry?" We lift the plate up & point to the bugs "Oh!" So he takes the plate back to the kitchen & Mark can see all of the kitchen staff examining the plate. All the while Mark & I are laughing so hard. Is he going to come back and apologize? What if he brings me another one? Are we going to get charged? Anyway. He brings us our bill & a box for the cake and the bill is $4.87!! Mark's like "I don't think this is right. We got two sandwiches and two desserts." So Jay takes the bill & tries to sort it out & he has to get his manager & finally comes back with a bill that looks about right, but it isn't itemized or anything it's just the credit card slip that you sign. Anyway, the whole thing made us laugh!

Here's a cute picture of Carsie. I love his smile when his whole face scrunches up like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment