Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The bathrooms are FINALLY finished!!!

So it's "only" been a month (or more) since we started our bathrooms. Mark built a bathroom cabinet/vanity for one of our friends on trade for tile. So it started with tile & we figured we might as well redo the cabinets since we had to take them out anyway.


The cabinets are knotty maple & our countertops are solid surface (like Corian). It only took me two gallons of paint to pick the right colors...oops! But we're really excited about them & REALLY excited to be rid of the mess & have fully functioning bathrooms again!!


This is the main bathroom



And this is our "master" bathroom (which is teeny!)


This is the towel rack that I designed & Mark built - he's so handy!! And our amazingly huge fluffy towels - thanks Mom & Dad!


7 comments:

Amber said...

They look so pretty! How fun! I want new bathrooms upstairs!

Amber said...

p.s. of course you can make a broom! Good luck! Hope it turns out cute! I know it will, your crafty!

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

LOOKS GREAT! What a fun thing for you guys to be able to do!

Laurel said...

I'm excited to see your bathroom! I mean like to actually USE it! Brittney has me reading vampire books... you may be next. Sounds eerie eh?

Mark and Hilary said...

Thanks, we're really happy with it! It only took Preston like 3 days to do the tile & it took us a month to get it done after that.....and that was with me doing everything I could....if it'd been just Mark it probably would've be 3 months!!!

kelsey said...

they turned out fabulous hil! nice job. can't wait to come back and see them. and i love the pic of mark and carson---too cute!!!

littledochy said...

Hey, just found your blog. I love the framed pics of your boy in the tub. So perfect for the bathroom! Love that idea, I think I'll have to steal it.