Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm not very good at this!!

I keep thinking my blog isn't cute enough to write anything on & nothing very exciting happens!!! But, I need to write stuff down somewhere!

Mark & I went to St. George this past weekend. We did session at the temple & then had a nice meal & went to see Les Miserable at the Tuacahn Amphitheater. It was a great weekend!! Les Mis was wonderful - they shot off cannons & fireworks & the music was awesome! Carson stayed with Mark's parents & they said he did really good, so that made it even better.


Carson makes me laugh all the time! He's started to look out of the corner of his eye - sometimes to see if we're looking & sometimes just to be tricky! He loves to dance & stomp his feet & last night he started twirling! I don't know what brought it on, but he learned how to do it & couldn't stop himself! I love it when he laughs & when he finds something that keeps his attention for more than 1 minute - for two reasons: it keeps him entertained & because I can see him learning & discovering!

Mark is great. I really try to see the good in him (& don't always see it, I'm sad to say, but I'm trying). He's always willing to help others & especially me (even when I don't ask!) He really tries to do what is right & to make his family happy.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hilary!!! Im glad you've got a blog! Im gonna add you, and you guys are the cutest little family ever! I wanna go to Le Mis.....I heard it's wonderful! Anyways- talk to you soon!