Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween

Today I made Halloween treats for our ward party. They had chili & corn bread & everyone brought desserts. Lots of people dressed up, so it was really fun.


Mark was Roger & I was Anita & Carson was our 1 Dalmation. We kinda had to explain it to everybody....but it was still fun. We stopped at Mike & Sharon's so they could take pictures for us & so maybe we won't have to go there tomorrow ;)

These are the treats I made.....twinkies that look like mummies & donuts that look like eyeballs. I didn't make the twinkies or the donuts, of course, but it was fun to test my icing skills. Good times!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

You guys are cute. At first I didnt know who Anita and Roger were but then I remembered (after you reminded me). So, is Carson's new nickname going to be Pongo? I think yes.... maybe.

Jenn said...

You guys look great! And your treats turned out awesome! Can't wait to visit with you for more details! And I agree - PONGO!!