Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Pictures







Mark's cousin, Ken, took some family pictures for us. We just went to Midway & hit a few different places. I'm really happy with them. I kinda wish we would've taken someone with us to be the "pull down Carson's pant leg/brush that hair out of your eye" person, but all in all, I think they're great. These are only a few of them.


















4 comments:

Laurel said...

Hey! Cool Blog! I think you are great at blogging! I am also glad you are putting recipes on your blog so I have more places to find them. Well, I am excited that I get to add you to my blog list. Love you guys. Oh and your pictures look really good. I'm jealous.

Paul, Brittney, and Avery said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... I'm pretty new at it myself, and Laurel convinced me to start one too! She can be sneaky like that! I love your family pictures... cute family!

Laurel said...

I am totally not the sneaky one. Remember "SNEAKING" Twighlight into the diaper bag? Now look at what a mess I am? Once again Hil, I am jealous of your family pictures.

Mark and Hilary said...

Sneaky indeed! I need a lesson when you guys come. I didn't spend a lot of time, but I couldn't figure out how to use "cutest blog on the block".....I'm a little dense!