Jenn had her baby yesterday!!! London Drew was born October 29, 2008 at 6:40pm. She weighed 8lbs. She has tons of dark hair & my mom thinks she looks just like George's mom, Penny. I think she looks like Jenn. They say she's so pleasant & doesn't cry & smiles all the time (and she doesn't have gas...) Congrats Wolstenholme's, I can't wait to meet her!!!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the name London! And she doesn't look like a newborn, probably because she is too cute and has lots of hair. Too Cute.
Why does she look so much cuter in your pictures than in mine?! She doesn't even look like the same baby! You're right - I think she looks more like me when I look at these pictures of her. Also, she looks way different as soon as she opens her eyes. I'm trying to find some time to put some pictures on Facebook - but I've been sleeping and "mothering" a lot....
Post a Comment